1. The controller of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: "GDPR"), upon registration on the site and in connection with the use of its functionality, is SMAK STUDIO Agnieszka Kuklis, ul. Cyprysowa 21A, 91-365 Łódź, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 947-126-90-19, REGON (Business Registry Number): 368493380.
2. You have the right to:
a) request from the Controller access, rectification, erasure, processing limitations of data as well as the right to transfer the data,
b) lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if the data are processed not in accordance with legal requirements.
c) object to the processing of personal data for reasons related to your particular situation as far as the Controller processes personal data on the basis of legitimate interests
3. Any submissions referred to in point 2 should be e-mailed to email@example.com or posted to Smak Studio, ul. Narutowicza 16, 90-135 Łódź
4. Your personal data will be processed by the Controller:
a) to ensure the functionality of the Online Store, in accordance with its terms and conditions, i.e. to conclude and implement the agreement for the provision of electronic services under the terms and conditions described in the "SMAKSTUDIO.PL Online Store Terms and Conditions", in the form of an Account, Order Form and Newsletter
b) to conclude and implement the sales agreement through the SMAKSTUDIO.PL online store,
c) to execute the order submitted andto deliver the products ordered,
d) to transmit news and information containing commercial information, information on the promotions,
e) to enable contact with the Controller through contact forms,
f) to provide protection against any possible claims,
g) for analytical and statistical purposes
h) for marketing purposes.
5. Your personal data will not be subject to processing in an automated manner, including profiling.
6. The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the proper provision of electronic services described in the SMAKSTUDIO.PL Online Store Terms and Conditions, and for the conclusion and subsequent implementation of the sales agreement with regard to the Products offered by the Online Store.
7. Your personal data may be processed under Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a), b), c) and f) of GDPR. The legitimate interests pursued by the Controller shall be statistical and analytical purposes of the Controller, where the legitimate interest of the Controller is an ability to carry out analyses and statistics of its operations, actions taken to ensure protection against possible claims of third parties as well as marketing purposes, which involve in particular the presentation of offers and promotions to you.
8. The recipients of your personal data may be:
a) entities processing them on our behalf under agreements with the Controller, however, such processing can be carried out only for the purposes and to the extent necessary for the implementation of the aforementioned objectives, including the entities providing to us IT services or other services ensuring proper functioning of the SMAKSTUDIO.PL Online Store, and such entities shall only process data as instructed by the Controller,
b) post office, couriers or other carriers cooperating with the Controller,
c) banks and payment support services,
d) the company providing accounting and payroll services for the SMAKSTUDIO.PL Online Store,
e) public bodies to which the data controller is obliged to provide data under applicable laws, including the competent Tax Office and the Social Insurance Institution.
9. In addition to the entities listed, your data may be made available only to the entities authorized under the provisions of the national law or the legislation of the European Union. The Controller has acted with due diligence in order to adequately protect the entrusted personal data, in particular against unauthorized access.
10. Your personal data will be processed only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until your consent is cancelled, i.e.
- the period of providing electronic services in the form of an Account, Order Form or Newsletter, in accordance with the provisions of the SMAKSTUDIO.PL Online Shop Terms and Conditions - until you unsubscribe from the Newsletter or terminate the Account,
- the time necessary to complete sales and then deliver orders placed in the SMAKSTUDIO.PL Online Store,
- after the sale has been completed, the time necessary to perform the accounting obligations imposed by law, including the limitation of tax obligations or those related to the archiving of documents,
- the time until the expiry date of the limitation period of claims arising from the sales agreement, warranty and guarantee.
11. As part of everyday practice, the Controller shall collect the following consents from users of the Online Store:
a) consent to receive the Newsletter by e-mail, including information on product news, offers, discounts, promotional campaigns, etc. You can express this consent on our website www.smakstudio.pl (indicate where, if possible)
b) other consents to receive the newsletter and telemarketing communication - as part of promotional campaigns.
12. The consent is voluntary and we do not make the use of the website or the purchase of products or services conditional upon its expression by you. If you have expressed your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Smak Studio, ul. Narutowicza 16, 90-135 Łódź with the annotation “Personal data”. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using a special tab on the website www.smakstudio.pl
13 The security of personal data is our priority, but if you consider that by processing your personal data we violate the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. In the exercise of this right, you should provide a full description of the situation and indicate which action you consider as the one violating your rights or freedoms. The complaint should be submitted directly to the supervisory authority.