1. COMPLAINT PROCEDURES CONCERNING PRODUCTS
1. The basis and extent of liability of the Seller towards the Customer in the case of a physical or legal defect (warranty) of the Product are specified in the generally applicable provisions of law, in particular the Civil Code, Art. 556 and subsequent articles.
2. The Seller is obliged to deliver the Product to the Customer without any defects. The detailed information concerning the liability of the Seller due to a defect of the Product and the rights of the Customer are set out on the Online Store website in the "Returns and complaints" tab.
3. The Customer may file a complaint i.a. in the following ways:
3.1. in writing to the following address: Smak Studio Narutowicza 16, 90-135 Łódź.
3.2. in electronic form via email to the following address: email@example.com
4. It is recommended that the Customer provides the following in the description of the complaint: information and conditions concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular the type of the defect and date of its occurrence; request for restoring the compliance with the Sales Agreement or statement of price reduction or of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; as well as contact information of the complaining party - this will facilitate and expedite the consideration of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements specified in the previous sentence constitute merely a recommendation and do not affect the effectiveness of the complaints filed without regard to these recommendations.
5. The Seller shall immediately respond to the claim filed by the Customer, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. If the Customer who is a consumer requested replacement of goods or rectification of the defect, or submitted a statement of the price reduction determining the amount of such reduction, and the Seller did not respond to this request within fourteen days, it is assumed that the request was considered justified.
6. If it is necessary to deliver the Product to the Seller in order for the Seller to respond to the complaint of the Customer who is a consumer or to exercise the rights of the Customer resulting from the warranty, the Customer will be asked by the Seller to deliver the Product at the expense of the Seller to Smak Studio at ul. Narutowicza 16, 90-135 Łódź. However, if due to the type of defect, type of Product or method of installation it is impossible or excessively difficult for the Customer to deliver the Product, the Customer will be asked to make the Product available to the Seller, after prior appointment, at the place where the Product is located.
7. The above-mentioned request for delivery of the Product does not affect the deadline for the Seller to respond to the Customer's complaint referred to in point 7.5 of the Terms and Conditions and is without prejudice to the Customer's right to request the Seller to disassemble the defective Product and re-install the Product after replacing it with one free of defects or after removing the defect, which is referred to in Art. 5611 of the Civil Code.
8. Prior to the collection of goods, the Buyer shall check whether the delivery is not damaged, e.g. mechanically, or if the package bears any signs of interference, etc. In the case of lack of any goods or damage caused by transport, a complaint report shall be prepared in the presence of the deliverer. In this case, the report is the basis for the complaint. A written complaint (description of deficiencies or damages) shall be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Smak Studio, ul. Narutowicza 16, 90-135 Łódź.
1. The Product may be replaced for another within 14 days from the date of receipt of the delivery by the Customer provided that the original protections or packagings are maintained.
2. In the case of removal or destruction of the original protections or packagings, the replacement of the Product is possible only in justified cases. The decision concerning such replacement depends solely on the will of the Seller and is considered individually in each case.
3. In the case of replacement of the Product for a cheaper one, the Seller shall reimburse the difference in price to the Buyer. If the Product is replaced with a more expensive one, the Buyer shall pay an appropriate amount to the Seller through the agreed method of payment.
4. The decision on replacing the Product after expiry of the 14 days from the receipt of delivery depends solely on the Seller's will and is considered individually.
5. A replacement statement shall be sent at the latest together with the return of the replaced Product. Such statement may be submitted earlier via email to: email@example.com or sent by post to the following address: Smak Studio Narutowicza 16, 90-135 Łódź. At that time, the Seller shall determine the conditions and dates of return of the replaced Product with the Buyer.
6. The delivery costs resulting from the replacement of the Product shall be borne by the Buyer.
7. Delivery of the replaced Product by the Seller shall take place within the deadlines set out for the delivery of ordered Products, as specified in points 6.6 and 6.7. of these Terms and Conditions, subject to availability at the manufacturer or supplier. In each case, it is subject to availability of Products at suppliers and depends on the time when Products were sent to the Seller, of which the Buyer will be notified by the Seller.
3. OUT-OF-COURT COMPLAINT AND REDRESS PROCEDURES AND THE RULES OF ACCESS TO THOSE PROCEDURES
1. Detailed information on the Consumer's right to seek out-of-court complaint and redress procedures and the rules of access to those procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organisations statutory responsibilities whereof include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, and at the following website addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php;
2. There is also a contact point of the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection (telephone: 22 55 60 333, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing address: Pl. Powstańców Warszawy 1, 00-030 Warszawa), the tasks of which include providing assistance to consumers in matters concerning out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
3. Here are some examples of possibilities for the consumer to seek out-of-court complaint and redress procedures: a request for dispute resolution to the permanent consumer arbitration court (more information available at http://www.spsk.wiih.org.pl/); a request for out-of-court dispute resolution to the Voivodeship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection (more information available on the website of the Inspectorate competent for the place of business of the Seller); and assistance of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen or a social organisation statutory responsibilities whereof include consumer protection (i.a. Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). For advice, you can contact email@example.com and consumer hotline number 801 440 220 (hotline is open on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., connection fee at the operator's rates).